A Check list for Healthy Habits
Healthy habits are of incredible importance to every person’s life. We get our habits from our parents, friends, relatives and all the people around with whom we interact and with whom we don’t. Such habits tend to be healthy as well as unhealthy. But, every person has got to have healthy habits and here are a few easy to follow healthy habits.
- Compulsory Breakfast: The first and foremost is to eat our breakfast every morning. There is a saying like our lifetime gets reduced when we skip each breakfast. Breakfast is vital to maintain a healthy & a problem free stomach.
- Good sleep: A good sleep is absolutely necessary for a healthy body and mind. Good sleep not only means sleeping for a long time (8 hours preferably) but also sleeping with a peaceful mind. A sound peaceful sleep is essential for a good healthy life.
- Drink lot of Water: Water is the best medicine for a majority of the diseases. We got to drink a lot of water every day, almost 8 liters per day. Water helps us keep our body clean & fit.
- Relationships: Always maintain a healthy relation with other people. This causes your mind and heart to be more fresh & peaceful. This in turn leads to a healthy life. Speak to your children or old age people at least for an hour everyday, which reduces your burden to a great extent. Healthy relations lead to a healthy life.
- Take a good walk: Take a good walk every day, which is a very good habit regardless of the age group and gender. Walking helps you keep your mind at peace and helps in burning the cholesterol & maintaining a healthy body.
- Do Yoga & Meditation: Yoga is proved to be the best way to attain the healthiest life, both mental & body health. Spare at least half an hour for yoga & meditation each day to maintain a good health wearing on appropriate clothes for Yoga.
- Dental hygiene: Take good care of your dental hygiene. Brush in the morning and at night before sleep. These are very healthy habits for all.
- Snacks replaced by fruits & veggies: Instead of munching snacks, it would be much better & healthier if we take to consuming fruits & vegetables that help in nourishing our body and also increasing our memory power (providing body & mental health).
These are a few of the healthy habits to be followed by all people irrespective of the age groups and gender. Such habits are easy to follow and such practices can easily become habits if done on a regular basis. The kids have to be especially trained on developing such healthy habits, because it is easier to en root such habits in a child rather than developing such habits at a later stage.
Tell us what do you think.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry